Cub Scout CLASS-A uniform can be purchased at these locations:
- OC Council BSA: 1121 E. Dyer Rd., Santa Ana, CA 92705
- Anaheim Boy Scout Shop: 1501 N. Raymond Ave, Anaheim, CA 92801
- OC Council BSA-South County: 25292 McIntyre St, Laguna Hills, CA 92653
For Tiger, Wolf, and Bear Scouts (age 6 – 8):
- Shirt—Official navy-blue. Long or short sleeves and has button-flap pockets and
"Boy Scouts of America" lettered in gold above the right pocket.
- Trousers or shorts—Official blue.
- Belt—Official navy-blue web belt with metal buckle and Tiger or Cub Scout
- Shoulder loops: Official navy blue
- Socks—Tiger Scout socks are navy blue with orange tops; Cub Scout socks are
navy blue with gold (yellow) tops.
- Cap—Official navy-blue cap with orange front panel and tiger emblem for Tiger
Scouts, yellow panel and wolf emblem for Wolf Scouts, blue panel and bear
emblem for Bear Scouts. Webelos Scouts wear an olive cap with a plaid panel
bearing the Webelos logo.
- Neckerchief—Triangular neckerchief is orange with navy-blue trim for Tiger
Scouts, gold with navy-blue trim for Wolf Scouts, light blue with navy-blue trim for
For Webelos Scouts (age 9 and 10):
- Shirt – Official tan. Long or short sleeves.
- Shoulder loops – Official navy blue.
- Trousers or shorts – Official olive.
- Belt – Official navy-blue with metal buckle and Webelos Scout emblem..
- Neckerchief – Webelos neckerchief.
Additional items-All scouts also need to purchase the following:
- Pack Number 1 4 5 4 (white number with red background)
- World Crest
- National Flag (usually comes attached to the shirt)
- Council Strip
CLASS-B uniform will be provided by your Pack. Ask your Pack Committee Chair.